Friday, April 1, 2011
Have you ever attended an ICF Annual International Conference? Chock full of education, networking and best practice sharing, the annual conference is something many look forward to. This year is no different—1,000 coaching professionals are anticipated to convene this September at the desert oasis of Las Vegas, Nevada, USA at the Mandalay Bay Resort for Playing to the Edge.
According to Coachfederation.org/conference, attendees can expect to see these ten features in Las Vegas:
- Opportunity to earn approximately 18 CCEUs.
- Dynamic, upbeat opening general session.
- Three keynote speakers.
- Opening reception with Michael Gelb (CCEUs offered).
- A "gathering place" for meeting with peers.
- Balancing space—a personal care space/place to take a break from a busy day.
- A balance of interactive and traditional (didactic) breakout sessions.
- Global Conversations with a new "reporting out" process.
- Variation in length of breakout sessions.
- Early ending on final day (to allow for easier travel).
Registration for the 2011 conference opens early next week (Monday, April 4). Register early to maximize your savings! Those who register before July 31 are eligible for special savings, known to conference goers as the Early bird rate. ICF members are subject to even more generous discounts as they are offered the special member pricing.
And, anyone who registers for a full conference registration before May 31 will be entered to win two tickets to a Las Vegas show, courtesy of the Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority. ICF will randomly select a winner on June 1. Contest rules are listed here.
As in years past, the conference will feature world class keynote speakers, educational content for coaches of all experience levels, and opportunities for fun. Check out Coachfederation.org/conference for more information on the September 24-27 international conference.