Friday, December 2, 2011

How's your business plan looking?

Posted on Friday, December 02, 2011 by International Coach Federation

December is Write a Business Plan Month. If you have a business plan in place, take time this month to review it and make any changes you have wanted to make. If you don't have a working business plan, take time to write one!

For those who have a business plan in place, what sorts of tips can you provide those starting from scratch? What resources do you recommend?

2 comments:

  1. I usually complete my Business Plan in December each year. It helps me plan ahead for the success I want the following year. One thing I do that may be helpful is that I save each year's business plan and name it according to the year. For example "Business Plan 2012" etc. This helps me look back and see how far I've come in vision and action. A great resource for this is http://www.twopageminibusinessplan.com Good luck in 2012! Suzanne Muusers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. I had fun reading this. And it is easy to understand. Nice going.

    seychelles company

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.