Wednesday, February 23, 2011

We are ICF

Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 by International Coach Federation

To date, more than 18,000 coaching professionals from 100+ countries have chosen to be a part of the global community of the International Coach Federation.
 
Why? There are a possible 18,000 responses to that single question. Here’s one:

"Honesty and integrity are important to me. I can't imagine why I would want to be part of a profession and NOT be affiliated with the peer-review association for that profession. To me, it speaks to the value I put on coaching, the profession and holding myself to a higher standard. I also feel the community aspect is important, too. I really want to be engaged in my profession." —Tom Maher, ACC (United States)

A member of the ICF since 2010, Tom coaches musicians and performing artists and is a member of the Minnesota Coaches Association.

Other reasons people choose to be a part of the ICF will be shared in future blog posts.

Want to learn more about becoming a member of the ICF? Click here.

No Response to "We are ICF"

Leave A Reply

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.