Friday, August 19, 2011
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2011 by International Coach Federation
You are only a few minutes away from an up-to-date member profile at Coachfederation.org. To begin, you will need to be logged into Coachfederation.org. Forgot your password? No worries; have us send it to you.
This task can be done in five easy steps:
- Add a photo. If you do not have a photo included in your profile, this is one of the biggest (and easiest) changes you can make! Or perhaps you have a photo but it hasn’t been updated in a while. Whatever the case, a new photo can refresh the look of your profile.
- Add or change your privacy settings. You can select how much (or how little) of your personal information is displayed in member searches. Choose from full profile listing, contact listing, geographical listing or unlisted.
- Update your coaching information. There are drop boxes where you can select your years of experience, your coach training and your leading coaching specialty. Keep these up-to-date so potential clients perusing the website may have your most current coaching experience and specialty in mind.
- Update your personal and contact information. Here you can add a prefix to your name, list non-ICF Credentials, add your business name, address, email address, telephone number, fax number and website url. Keeping this information current is vital!
- Chapter affiliation: Belong to a local ICF Chapter? Add your affiliation.
- Coaching types: You can select from career, corporate, personal life, small business or wellness.
- Language preference: The ICF is currently translating select member communications into French, German, Portuguese and Spanish. To receive these translated versions, your language preference must be selected. Even if your language is not one currently translated, selecting your language preference is a great way to make your preference heard!