Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Below is the first post of an occasional blog series highlighting the Catalysts and sessions of ICF Global 2012.
Learn and experience a powerful tool to help clients gain a new understanding of what drives their behaviors and emotional reactions.
“Who am I – and how many? Using ‘Voice Dialogue’ to expand consciousness” session at the ICF International Coaching Conference, by Giovanna D’Alessio, MCC and Nadjeschda Taranzcewski, MCC
|Giovanna D’Alessio, MCC|
|Nadjeschda Taranzcewski, MCC|
In this session participants will:
- The basic principles of Voice Dialogue through explanation and demonstration.
- Why certain people push their buttons.
- How to integrate the “disowned” parts of them to become more whole and free.
- With their selves and experience through playful connection with other participants.
- By a groundbreaking and intuitive methodology that can accelerate coaching results.
- To continue their own learning and development by exploring their own selves.