Wednesday, August 8, 2012
The first week of August is known as Simplify Your Life week.
Even if you aren’t making huge strides in simplification this week, there is at least one way you can simplify your life—be it through method (freeing up your calendar) or in physical space (cleaning out a closet).
Need motivation to get started? Here are some questions to get you thinking about how you can streamline your life this week and moving forward.
- Where do you see excess in your life?
- Do you have too many things you don’t need or use?
- Is your schedule always booked?
- Do you have time in your schedule for yourself and the things you enjoy doing?
- What are the most important tasks in your day-to-day life (home and/work)? Which tasks can be easily delegated, automated, or eliminated?