Friday, March 25, 2011
Early next month, the enhanced online credentialing application* will be unveiled at Coachfederation.org.
This enhancement project has been a long time coming—ICF Credential applicants have long noted that the application process was not user-friendly. Staff and volunteer leaders took this feedback and are ready to share the new online credentialing application.
• Allow coaches to create an application and complete forms incrementally before submitting their work for review (and payment) when complete;
• Show coaches their current application status when they access their credentialing record;
• Send an automated e-mail to coaches when their credentialing application status changes, as well as provide reminders for tasks needing to be performed;
• Track correspondence between applicants and ICF staff in one location for easy reference; and
• Make renewing an ICF Credential easier.
And that’s just a start. ICF staff members are investigating the possibility of adding additional features at a later date, including the ability to allow applicants to track continuing coach education units (CCEUs) as earned and credentialing exam scheduling functionality.
If you recently submitted an application that is being reviewed, waiting for an exam opportunity, have started an application but have not yet submitted it or are getting ready to apply for the ICF Credential, visit the full article at Coachfederation.org for further direction on what you need to know.
Look for updates on the launch of the new online application at Coachfederation.org in the ICF News section (on the home page of Coachfederation.org). Should you have any questions regarding these enhancements or the new application (once it is available), contact the ICF Credentialing staff via e-mail at email@example.com.
*Enhancements were only made to the online application process, NOT to the actual credential requirements.