Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We are ICF

Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 by International Coach Federation

Like other professional organizations, members of the International Coach Federation choose to be a part of its ranks for numerous reasons. For Gürkan Sarioglu (an executive and leadership coach in Turkey), it came down to the Code of Ethics; Code of Conduct; globally recognized accreditation and credentialing process; and the experience sharing through regional and global conferences.
Gürkan joined the ICF global community in 2007.




When asked what member benefit provides him the most value, Gürkan responded “All the information I could reach through the ‘members only’ section of the website is the most valuable benefit for me, as I could come across at least one or two articles, surveys, or papers on almost every subject I am looking for, which would enlighten me, inspire me or make me knowledgeable.” 

Other reasons people choose to be a part of the ICF will be shared in future blog posts.

Learn how you can become a member of the ICF here.

No Response to "We are ICF"

Leave A Reply